Family.Show has been updated to its 2.0 version. You can download it at http://www.vertigo.com/familyshow.aspx. I still think this program is one of the most innovative genealogy “products” on the market even though its not exactly a product.
According to their Vertigo’s website the following has been updated.
“Version 2.0 Now Available (July 17, 2007)
· New “Family Data View” with filtering, sorting, and in-place editing
· Family Analytics including last name tag cloud, age distribution historgram and birthday list. Clicking on the items in each control filters the main family list.
· Enhanced story editing with support for font name, size, alignment, bullets, and numerical lists
· Filtering and sorting the Family List view, in the main window
· More cowbell!
· Skinnable user interface with two skins: black and silver”